Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 short keys, Windows 8 and Windows 10 are some of the useful operating system used in our daily life approximately all over the world and the short keys make our work easy do our work more easily and efficiently. In this post i am going to post some of the important short keys which are very useful in our daily life.
Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 short keys –
Must Read : Ditto Tv Hack Cracked Mod Apk
- Windows key – brings up the Metro start screen. You can start typing to search for an app, just like the Win7 start menu.
- Win + D – brings up the old Windows desktop.
- Win + C – brings up the Charms menu, where you can search, share, and change settings.
- Win + I – opens the Settings panel, where you can change settings for the current app, change volume, wireless networks, shut down, or adjust the brightness.
- Win + Z – opens the App Bar for the current Metro application.
- Win + H – opens the Metro Share panel.
- Win + R – brings up the Windows Run menu
- Win + E – brings up Windows Explorer
- Win + Q – brings up the Metro App Search screen.
- Win + W – brings up the Metro Settings search screen.
- Win + F – brings up the Metro File search screen.
- Win + K – opens the Devices panel (for connecting to a projector or some other device)
- Win + , (comma) – Aero Peek at the desktop.
- Win + . (period) – Snaps the current Metro application to one side of the screen. (Right side)
- Win + Shift + . (period) – Snaps the current Metro application to the other side of the screen. (Left side)
- Win + J – switches focus between snapped Metro applications.
- Win + Page Up / Down – moves the current app to the other monitor.
- Win + Tab – opens the Metro application switcher menu, switches between applications.
- Win + X – lunch kind of start menu
- Win + Space – Change language
You can comment below if i missed out any one.
Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 short keys
Visit Daily For More Offers
Join Our WhatsApp Broadcast - Message "Add" to 8872554104